The next FIRSTfriday of Falls Church event is Friday, January 3, 2020!
Come to FIRSTfriday of Falls Church and join in on the fun with dining specials and retail discounts. This month's highlights include art exhibits, musical performances, tastings, and more! Irish Balladeer at Ireland's Four Provinces and additional live music at Clare and Don's Beach Shack.
Below is a complete list of what will be happening at each location on the first Friday of the month, January 3rd. Don't forget to dine, shop, and visit each today and throughout the month!
All discounts available on FIRSTfriday only, mention FISRTfriday and you’ll be good-to-go! Please thank all of our participants throughout the month each time you visit them.
Thank you, too, to the following supporters of FIRSTfriday of Falls Church: Art and Frame of Falls Church, Burke and Herbert Bank, Eden Center Restaurants and Shops, Falls Church Foot & Ankle Center, and Falls Church News Press, Tori McKinney, Keller Williams Realty.
From previous FIRSTfriday events...
At Art and Frame of Falls Church - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., 6-8 pm, Artist Talk at 7:10pm, www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- Art Exhibition featuring Kathleen McCleary
- Musical performance with Kristin Gomez and Dan Hall
- Wine Tasting brought to you by Monroe Bay Winery
- FREE ice cream from Lazy Sundae
- FREE treats from Cafe Kindred
- Tour of 20 art studios at the birthplace of Jefferson Street Artists
- Open House with Kian Furniture - upholstery, caning, reconditioning, and repair
- Open House with Good Point Embroidery and Screen Printing
- Open House with Jen and Anne of 1970 Dogwood Street
At Jefferson Street Artists - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., 6-8 pm, www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- Open House with original art work for sale from the Resident Working Artist Studios: Stuart Alison Hindle, Dave Curtis, Andrea Uravitch, Alexis Mattila, Henry and Ryan, Rajendra KC, Amanda Wood, June Beyer, Cynthia Young, Bill Abel, Meaghan DeCelle, Larry Quick, Mark Hoelter, and Karen Key
At Creative Cauldron at ArtSpace - 571-239-5288 410 S. Maple Ave., Pearson Square, 7:30pm, www.creativecauldron.org
At Ireland’s Four Provinces Restaurant - 703-534-8999, 105 W. Broad St., 8 pm ‘til closing, www.4psva.com
- Local Irish Balladeer singing songs you know and maybe some you don't know!
At Ireland’s Four Provinces - 703-534-8999, 105 W. Broad St., www.4psva.com
- Platter feeds four people, dine-in only, 3:30 to 7 pm
At Art and Frame of Falls Church - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- 20% discount off any custom wood framing need
At Creative Cauldron at ArtSpace - 571-239-5288 410 S. Maple Ave, 8 pm, www.creativecauldron.org
- FLEX PASS – 10 tickets for $100. See details and purchase online.
FIRSTfriday of Falls Church is a monthly, year-round event that creates and promotes a business and social synergy for the arts and artists in and around Falls Church, attracting people to view local artwork, attend musical and theatrical performances, learn about the area’s history, and shop and dine in and around Falls Church.
FIRSTfriday of Falls Church has many opportunities to get involved in making and supporting the arts in Falls Church. Call 703-534-4202 and ask for Tom or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remembering Bob! Image of Bob Morrison, from May 2009's FIRSTfriday event taken by Yasmin David.
“ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics