The next FIRSTfriday of Falls Church event is Friday, August 4, 2017!
Come to FIRSTfriday of Falls Church and join in on the fun with dining specials and retail discounts. This month's highlights include art exhibits, musical performances, tastings, and more! Irish Balladeer at Ireland's Four Provinces and additional live music at Clare and Don's Beach Shack.
Below is a complete list of what will be happening at each location on the first Friday of the month, August 4th. Don't forget to dine, shop, and visit each today and throughout the month!
All discounts available on FIRSTfriday only, mention FISRTfriday and you’ll be good-to-go! Please thank all of our participants throughout the month each time you visit them.
Thank you, too, to the following supporters of FIRSTfriday of Falls Church: Art and Frame of Falls Church, Burke and Herbert Bank, Eden Center Restaurants and Shops, Falls Church Foot & Ankle Center, and Falls Church News Press, Tori McKinney, Keller Williams Realty.
From previous FIRSTfriday events...
At Art and Frame of Falls Church - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., 6-8 pm, Artist Talk at 7:10pm, www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- Art Exhibit with Andrzej Zmudski
- Musical performance with Tradin' Eights
- Wine Tasting brought to you by Monroe Bay Winery
- FREE ice cream from Lazy Sundae
- FREE treats from Cafe Kindred
- Tour of 20 art studios at the birthplace of Jefferson Street Artists
- Open House with Kian Furniture - upholstery, caning, reconditioning, and repair
- Open House with Good Point Embroidery and Screen Printing
- Open House with NADsys - computer sales and services
At Jefferson Street Artists - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., 6-8 pm, www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- Open House with original art work for sale from the Resident Working Artist Studios: Ivone Da Silva, Cheryl Ann Bearss, Steve Krueger, Lindsay Wagner, Dave Curtis, Christine Allen, Andrea Uravitch, Alexis Mattila, Henrey and Ry, Rajendra KC, Cynthia Young, Michelle and Brandford Spady, Bill Abel, Bob Rappaport, Meaghan DeCelle, Larry Quick, Mark Hoelter, Karen Key
At Creative Cauldron at ArtSpace - 571-239-5288 410 S. Maple Ave., Pearson Square, 7:30pm, www.creativecauldron.org
At Ireland’s Four Provinces Restaurant - 703-534-8999, 105 W. Broad St., 8 pm ‘til closing, www.4psva.com
- Local Irish Balladeer singing songs you know and maybe some you don't know!
- Gallery Walk (curated by Arlington Artists Alliance), Open Class.
At Argia's - 703-534-1033, 124 N. Washington St., www.argias.com
- 10% discount off lunch (food only), dine-in only
At Clare and Don’s - 703-532-9283, 130 N. Washington St., www.clareanddons.com
- $7.50 Fish & Chips lunch special, dine-in only
At Ireland’s Four Provinces - 703-534-8999, 105 W. Broad St., www.4psva.com
- Platter feeds four people, dine-in only, 3:30 to 7 pm
At Art and Frame of Falls Church - 703-534-4202, 205 West Jefferson St., www.artandframeoffallschurch.com
- 20% discount off any custom wood framing need
At Allstate: GJG Insurance Agency - 703-241-8100, 125 N. Washington St.
- Now offering Claim Satisfaction Guarantee on personal auto insurance policies!
At Creative Cauldron at ArtSpace - 571-239-5288 410 S. Maple Ave, 8 pm, www.creativecauldron.org
- FLEX PASS – 10 tickets for $100. See details and purchase online.
FIRSTfriday of Falls Church draws people to the City and to the City’s businesses, resulting in economic development for the City of Falls Church.
FIRSTfriday of Falls Church is a monthly, year-round event that creates and promotes a business and social synergy for the arts and artists in and around the City of Falls Church, attracting people to view local artwork, attend musical and theatrical performances, learn about the City’s history, and shop and dine in downtown Falls Church.
FIRSTfriday of Falls Church has many opportunities to get involved in making and supporting the arts in The Little City, Falls Church. Call 703-534-4202 and ask for Tom or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remembering Bob! Image of Bob Morrison, from May 2009's FIRSTfriday event taken by Yasmin David.
“ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics “ Catering Specialists” Let us do the cooking-Graduations, Weddings, office parties, Family reunions, picnics